1) Tax returns for the last three years.
2) 2022 Profit and Loss (P&L) statements for all entities with active cash flows in that year.
a. Monthly rent expense
b. Any outstanding loans, including PPP loans
c. Any non-business related revenues or expenses. This can include salaries paid to family members, personal vehicles, retirement contributions, etc.
3) A representative accounts receivable file or billing report from 2022, including information on annual revenue by CPT code including allowed amount, paid amount, site of care, date of service, site of service (e.g. office, inpatient, ICU), rendering provider, and primary payor.
4) Information about your physical space including:
a. The addresses of any clinic or center you operate
b. # of exam rooms in each location
c. square footage per location
d. What services you perform per location, if service lines vary
5) Details on any medical malpractice lawsuits you’ve been involved in or reprimands by the state medical board, if any.
Please also include the following information about yourself and your employees, as of 2023:
- Employee Name
- Job Title
- All-in Compensation
- Hours Worked / Week